Moderator: Russ Drumheller
Church Clerk /Maintenance Financial Secretary: Judy Hays
Financial/Building Fund Secretary -Historian: Janet Oellig
Treasurer - Chris Guzzo
Memorial Fund - Judy Hays
Secretary of Sunday School/ Missions Fund - Mary Hill
Public Relations / Publicity: Carolyn Rose
Mary Cattley, chair Donna Orndoff, co chair, Pat Gialdella and all who volunteer their services.
- The Moderator of the church shall preside at all regular and special meetings of the church.
Plans and coordinates the food portion of scheduled events that involve the entire church family.
The Music Committee shall be responsible for:
1. Recruiting an organist or choir director as needed.
2. Assisting the choir director/organist in deciding what musical
programs to recommend for the church.
3. Helping to organize promote chosen musical programs.
4. Assisting the Choir Director in planning the annual music budget
to be submitted to the Budget Committee.
- The choir is comprised of men & women who enjoy praising God through music.
- Rehearsals: Thursday (7 - 8 PM) utilizing various pieces of music for the upcoming weeks.
We understand that not everyone can be at every rehearsal, so please don't let that be a deterrent from joining us. Two months each year rehearsals are lengthened (6:30 - 8 PM) due to Christmas & Easter musical selections.We invite anyone interested in singing with the choir to join us, and if you have any questions, contact Jim & Peggy Fryer
In addition to the adult choir, the children get together a few times a year to do some special music, and there are also a few soloists from time to time.
Please consider joining the choir - we welcome new voices any time.
Music Committee: Peggy Fryer, Jim Fryer, Janet Oellig
- Each Sunday the choir presents at least one musical offering during the worship service.