THE CHURCH COVENANT
We, the members of this church, through the grace of God,
humbly and solemnly undertake with His aid:
1. To attend the worship services of this church regularly, using them for the edification of our souls.
2. To cultivate by prayer and mediation a life of devotion and consecration to God and to our Savior, Jesus Christ.
3. To contribute to the financial support of the work of this church and its mission.
4. To support prayerfully, loyally, and affectionately, the minister and those who work in the witness of this church.
5. To maintain, in all our relations with our fellow members, an attitude of spiritual integrity, sympathy and love.
6. To cooperate with interest and earnestness in the
redemptive, missionary, and social tasks of the Kingdom of God.
7. To aspire, in our private lives, to character and conduct that shall be approved by God and our consciences.
8. To order our home lives so that they may be truly Christian and dwelling places for God.
9. To bear ourselves in our social and business inter relationships in accordance with the principles of Jesus Christ.
We enter this covenant inspired by devoted love to Him who gave Himself for our salvation. We seek the communion of our spirits with His. We desire to serve Him and those who are the work of His hands. We pray for Divine guidance and help in this our earnest endeavor.
This Covenant shall be read by the assembled membership during at least two Sunday morning Worship Services per year.