- The Moderator of the church shall preside at all regular and special meetings of the church.
Plans and coordinates the food portion of scheduled events that involve the entire church family. The Music Committee shall be responsible for: 1. Recruiting an organist or choir director as needed.
2. Assisting the choir director/organist in deciding what musical
programs to recommend for the church.
3. Helping to organize promote chosen musical programs.
4. Assisting the Choir Director in planning the annual music budget
to be submitted to the Budget Committee. ADULT CHOIR
- The choir is comprised of men & women who enjoy praising God through music.
- Rehearsals: Thursday (7 - 8 PM) utilizing various pieces of music for the upcoming weeks.
- Each Sunday the choir presents at least one musical offering during the worship service.